Friday 22 February 2013

Shooting Extra Footage

On the day of filming the group footage. I thought it would be a good idea to bring my own camera along with my Glide Track and film some extra footage for people to use. I thought it would be good for people to use to break their edit up a bit from the static shots on the tripod. I wanted my edit to be fast and lots of action so the shots I got allowed me to cut to different angles as the attack was happening. I also shot some footage when it is all settled before the attack took place so people had a few different options for the opening shots. As my area of interest is more towards film, I needed to make the edit very strong as I felt the first part of the film would be the strongest. A couple of the shots that I shot had room to add effects in After Effects so again people had more options.

The shot below is shot on a 7d with a Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 on a Glidetrack HD



7d with Canon 50mm f1.4

No comments:

Post a Comment